This list will be forever changing as I visit new locations. In one sentence I will state why these museums made it to the list of my top 10. Click the links to find more information on the museum.
10. Nuremberg Toy Museum- Go back in time and see toys from your childhood, your parents, and your grandparents.
9. Walhalla- Lounge around on the steps and enjoy the view of the Danube River.
8. Lohr Castle & Museum (Snow White's Castle)- The castle has the real mirror that Snow White's step mother owned!
7. Fantaisie Palace- A unique museum that teaches the history and types of gardens.
6. Heidelberg Castle (Medicine Museum)- For anyone that practices in the medical field this museum would be extremely interesting.
5. Munich's Egyptian Museum- A very modern museum and the largest amount of Egyptian artifacts I have ever seen in one building.
4. Little Berlin Museum- An entire town dedicated to the wall put up to separate East & West Germany.
3. Wurzburg Residence- The frescoes painted on the walls and the furniture is worthy of a any King.
2. Nazi Party Rally Grounds & Documentation Center- This museum is well maintained and documented.
1. Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial- This memorial is tastefully arranged and well preserved to remember those at Dachau Concentration Camp.