This list will be forever changing as I visit new locations. In one sentence I will state why these locations made it to the list of my top 10. Click the links to find more information on the location.
10. Swarvoski Crystal Museum- If you like modern and bizarre museums you will enjoy this one.
9. Hohenschwangau Castle- Ludwig's home as a child is a must see for those who love his work.
8. Downtown Innsbruck, Austria- The colorful buildings and mountains are bustling with shoppers.
7. Munich's Egyptian Museum- If you're a lover of Egyptian history this place is perfect.
6. The Fairytale Houses- The houses are painted in frescoes in this town of fairy-tale books.
5. Lake Plansee- Mountains and a lake that's color is so unique will complete your trip.
4. Neuschwanstein Castle- It's a must to see the castle that inspired Disney.
3. Linderhof Palace- The waterworks and bedroom are very unique to this palace.
2. Ettal Monastery- This monastery makes beer, cheese, and wine that you buy.
1. Highline 179 & Ehrenburg Castle- The longest suspension bridge in the world with a killer view of castle ruins.